(hereinafter – theWebsite), as well as sets forth Your privacy rights.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the followingpersonal data about You:
- Information and documentation that You provide by filling in the Application form. Such information may include Your name, surname, company, position, country, e-mail, phone number, business type, industry, as well as information regarding why this event is interesting/relevant for you;
- In case you are participating at the Event in the role of a speaker, we intend to capture your image, audio and likeness in photographs and on video recordings;
- We also keep a record of correspondence/communication and/or the telephone call in the event You contact us. Such record may include Your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, name of Your company and other personal data You may disclose to us during such communication.
We may also collect non-personalinformation about You, which does not identify You as a specific individual.Such non-personal information that we may collect includes:
- Browser and device data, for instance, IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about the Website users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual;
- Cookie data, such as time spent on the Website, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data.
for more detailed information on the cookies we use on this Website.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We use Your personal data in order to host the Event and to keep you updated with any relevant information pertaining to the Event. In this regard we rely on contractual relationship between You and ECOMMPAY in order to deliver the Event you have signed up for.
In case you take part at the Event in the role of a speaker, we intend to use your personal data, including video and audio recordings of your speech or presentation for the purpose of creating the content for the Event and posting such content on our Website. We also use the content obtained by recording the Event and publish such content on our website, social media accounts and other formats. In this regard, we rely on a contractual relationship. We may additionally seek Your specific consent for prominent or impactful use of the content obtained during the Event.
Examples of how we may use Your personal data include:
- to organise the Event and to ensure that the topics of the Event are relevant for You and Your organisation;
- to provide You with information related to the Event, which we feel would be relevant for you;
- to verify Your identity for attendance and statistical purposes;
- to provide You with photos/video/audio recordings made during the Event;
- to use the photos/video/audio recordings of the You performing as a speaker during the Event for the purpose of creating our business purposes;
- to provide You with information requested from us;
- to ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner and to keep our Website safe and secure.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store Your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may disclose the personal data we have gathered about You to our group companies, in order to improve our services and future events. ECOMMPAY LIMITED is the entity responsible for the general use of personal data by other group companies in relation to the events organised by ECOMMPAY LIMITED.
You have certain rights in respect to the way we treat Your personal data:
- You are entitled to access Your personal data and receive information regarding Your personal data that we process. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You are entitled to rectify the information we have about You if it is inaccurate. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com;
- You are entitled to object to the processing of Your personal data;
- You have the right to revoke Your consent, where such processing is based on your consent. We will inform You (before collecting Your data) if we intend to use Your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose Your information to any third party for such purposes;
- You may also request us to erase Your personal data or cease the processing of Your personal data. However, please note that this right may be subject to certain exemptions. Namely, in situations, where we are under a legal obligation to retain Your personal data, we will not be able to fulfil Your request and, in such an event, we will inform You accordingly;
- You may also request us to provide Your personal data to You or transmit it directly to another controller and we will comply with such request, provided that the personal data processing previously carried out by us was based on Your consent or was necessary for the performance of a contract and where it is technically feasible;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if You believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to Your personal data.
for more detailed information.
All information provided by You to us is stored on secure servers and we use appropriate organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect Your personal data. Once Your information is received, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent any unauthorised access. However, please note that no transmission of information via the internet is completely secure and no storage system is guaranteed to be entirely secure. If You have any reason to believe that Your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a data protection officer, whom You may contact, should You have any questions or concerns regarding our personal data processing practices. Our data protection officer’s contact information is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
or the followingaddress:
5th floor Green Park House,
15 Stratton Street, London,